- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Case Study 1:
A failed MacBook Pro 2013
Client had a Macbook which had a large number of photographs and music on it. The Macbook had been in use for 14 months before it failed. The Macbook suffered a knock when it fell from a desk, it was switched on at the time when it fell. Now when Macbook starts up it makes a beeping noise. Client brought laptop to a local repair shop who could not recover the data for her.
We received hard disk in and diagnosed that the hard disk had suffered motor failure. We upgraded the motor on the hard disk and imaged and extracted the data. Client verified data via email and we then promptly backed up the data to an external portable hard drive and dispatched back to client.
* We are Apple Mac data recovery experts and have been recovering Mac systems for 15 years.